Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter














It's been a couple of weeks, but I had to share some photos from our Easter weekend. My family came to visit and we had a wonderful time together. It is a rare occasion that we are all together (one of my brother in laws was missing though) and I soaked up every minute.

How does time pass so quickly? The days and weeks pass and moments slip through my fingers. I want to savor more and see the beauty. The beauty in those small moments, the ones I am usually too rushed or too distracted to notice. I want to actually live to be present and not live to make it to the end of the day. I love being a wife, a mom, a maker of this home. I want to learn to love it more. (For the fog to clear and my scattered thoughts to align.)

No comments:

Post a Comment